1. Click here to begin your card order.
2. Fill your information correctly in the order form. Please note that the name of your school/academic institution is printed on the card in the form that you type here. Use the English name of your school/academic institution.
3. When you have made sure your information is correct on the order form, continue to payment by clicking ”Go to payment”.
4. Pay for your ISIC. Applicable payment methods are Visa and Mastercard credit cards and the online banks by Osuuspankki, Nordea and Danskebank.
5. You will receive the confirmation of your card order the next working day by latest. Within the confirmation email, there is a link to uploading your valid student ID and picture to the card order flow. Please note that before you upload the two documents, your card order is not finished.
6. Follow the upload link to the card order flow and on the first page, make sure you have typed your information in correctly.
7. Continue to upload the copy of your valid student ID. ISIC card is issued to all full-time students above 12 years of age. As a student ID we accept a copy of your Finnish student card with a valid semester/year sticker; a copy of your attendance certificate for the ongoing semester or academic year; or the acceptance letter from an academic institution for the ongoing semester. Please note that the document can be maximum 2 Mb of size and must be uploaded in one of these forms: .pdf, .doc, .jpg, .jpeg.
8. Continue to uploading your picture. The picture must be coloured, clear, passport-type of picture of you. It does not have to be an official passport picture – a shot with your smartphone does the trick as long as it is clear. Please note that the picture gets a bit lighter during printing so do not use filters. The picture can be maximum 2 Mb of size and must be uploaded in one of these forms: .jpg, .jpeg.
9. Confirm the order. You will receive the receipt of your ISIC order within two working days. This PDF receipt is also your temporary ISIC card that you can use before the arrival of your ISIC card.
10. ISIC card will arrive to your postal address within 10-14 working days i.e. 2-3 weeks from the completion of the order.
11. Save and enjoy Everyday – Everywhere!
12. If you have problems in uploading the documents and keep having an Error message, please contact us.